TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING REALTIME-NAVIGATOR.COM
1. Only One User is Allowed Per Account. I agree that this Realtime-Navigator.com account is for one user only and will not share my username and password with others. Realtime-Navigator.com membership entitles you to access the map server for your individual use only - no unauthorized distribution of the data contained herein is allowed. We understand that you may need to access the site from multiple locations, and have made allowances for that. However, our system monitors member logins multiple times daily, looking for those logins coming from 2 separate ISP's in a single day. Logins that are found to be abusing the system will be considered in violation of this agreement, and their access privileges may be revoked immediately. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO FRIENDS.
2. This site is NOT for Navigational Purposes. I agree to use this data for informational purposes only and understand it is NOT intended for navigational use. Although Realtime-Navigator.com tries to eliminate all errors, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy of this data.
3. If it is cloudy, there may be limited data. I understand that most of the satellites cannot see through clouds. Therefore, when there are clouds, there may be limited data. We have designed systems on the site to provide for processing some of the imageries for multiple day shots to give our Subscribers the best information possible when there are days of extended cloudiness.
4. Memberships are Non-Refundable. I agree that due to the unique nature of this product and the fact that the weather is unpredictable, satellite data results may not sometimes be useable due to cloud cover. Realtime-Navigator.com therefore will not give refunds for bad weather conditions. Refunds may be given on a case by case basis due to unique circumstances, but the decision rests exclusively with Realtime-Navigator.com.
5. Realtime-Navigator.com is a Service. I understand that Realtime-Navigator.com does not own the satellites or the servers from which the data comes from, therefore has no control over when the data may be presented. Realtime-Navigator.com makes every effort to present data as soon as it becomes available.
6. Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Realtime-Navigator.com Site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
7. Proprietary Rights in Content on Realtime-Navigator.com. Hilton’s Fishing Charts, LLC owns and retains other proprietary rights in the Realtime-Navigator.com Site and the Realtime-Navigator.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Realtime-Navigator.com, and its licensors. Except for information which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
8. Privacy. Keeping your personal information private is very important to us. We do not give your contact information to any third parties without your permission. In addition, we do not keep any credit card information of our Subscribers at any time once the transaction has been processed.
9. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of Realtime-Navigator.com. You may terminate your membership at any time; however you will not be refunded for the remainder of your membership. Realtime-Navigator.com may terminate your access to the Site for any reason. If Realtime-Navigator.com terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Membership will begin the day you sign up and will end 365 days from that date, unless renewed by you.
10. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
11. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas, City of Houston.